Thursday, April 27, 2017

G to the Z - Record Store Day

Lately my life seems to be guided by translated post it notes with instructions and  directions.  And for this one, I'll admit, when I had help translating the flyer I had doubts about whether this Record Store Day event would even be a thing. 

I had visions of one guys with a crate filled with bad jazz records and a few people selling random dried flowers and sand art.

Turns out I was wrong. After nearly two years, I've discover a record store in Guangzhou....about 15 minutes from my house. This my friends, will go down as one of the greatest discoveries of 2017. 

Vinyl House, 188 - 102 Tiyuxi Heng Street Tianhe. Walk down the street on the right hand side towards Liede. 188 is a real estate agency - turn right, walk through some gates and turn left. Walk up the path and you will see it on the left hand side. An oasis of awesome.










No comments:

Post a Comment