Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nara festival - 2013

The obligatory Nara festival blog post...one of my favourite events in Canberra, but really six posts?! for one yearly festival? And if you look closely, all of the photos will be pretty much the same. Okonomiyaki, kimonos, kites, lanterns and my very favourite - the wishing tree. 

This year I panicked my wish, when I really should have put some more thought into it and wished for something more profound. Like to go back in time to when the dog of the yellow house was healthy and happy and that he'd stay like this forever. Or, as it was pointed out to me, for a three dimensional sticker machine. Or for Syria to sort its shiz out. Hopefully I won't have the opportunity to wish for that next year.

































No comments:

Post a Comment