Friday, January 11, 2013

Salted Caramel Awesomeness

So when my friends gave me this gorgeous tin at christmas, I won't lie.... I was half disappointed and half elated to hear there were salted caramel biscuits inside. Disappointed because I make a damn fine salted caramel biscuit ( see the amazing recipe that I'm too lazy to link to on this blog. Seriously - what is wrong with you? All you need to do is use the search function just up there! Oh forget it: here it is )

Anyway, I opened these up tonight to have as a treat and bAnG! Best biscuit in a tin ever. They start off nice enough then move to amazing with bits of caramel, then progress to fricking amazing with their salty goodness. Perfect. 





2 comments:

  1. well, we just made your salted caramel biscuits and they are the best biscuits ever, tinned or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! They are addictive, so watch out!

    ReplyDelete