Sunday, April 29, 2012

Top 100 - He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother, The Hollies # 37




Story by Len


When I first heard this song which I believe was banned for some time and I don’t know why it was introduced with:
A father talking to his son.The son told his father that he was bored and did not have anything to do. The father got a picture of a map of the world and tore it up into little pieces and told his son to put it back together.

The son went away and in a short while came back with the map of the world all put back together. The father asked his son how he did it so quickly.
The son replied:
On the other side of the picture of the world was a picture of a man
When I put the picture of the man together to world came together.


Artwork by Karin









No comments:

Post a Comment