Sunday, June 26, 2011

Post holiday resolutions

So, I'm not naive enough to think this is going to happen straight away considering my current work environment, but I would like to type out loud:

From the second half of the year, things are going to change in this yellow house.

I'm going to spend less time in Belcompton.

I'm going to cram those 50 odd books into the second half of the year.

I'm going to use the print workshop access I was awarded...hmmm, when was that? 2 years ago?

I'm going to start the work for the exhibition I had planned over 12 months ago.

Aside from work, I'm also canceling pay tv. I was waiting until I had a different system set up, but have decided that I've pretty much not watched any tv over the last 3 months aside from stuff on ABC and SBS. Once I have all this free time I don't want to get distracted by law and order.

I'm also going to teach the dog how to garden, and how to complete my tax returns.

Wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. A dog that can do tax returns? I'd love that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he could be yours for a day. It would be tax deductible!

    ReplyDelete