Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let the outside in

I've enjoyed following this project by Caitlin Parker. You can check it out here - I've given you the link to the very beginning.

Here is what Caitlin Parker says about the project: The house is made from a dollhouse kit that I customised. I wanted it to look like some of the houses in upstate NY around where I live, a sort of ski lodge mountain house type of thing. I planted Native Northeast plants inside and around it that I got at the catskill native nursery. I set up a hunting camera from hunting cam online that takes photographs on a motion sensor. I set it to very sensitive so that it would go off often and I could not only see what wildlife would come and go but also create a time lapse video out of the stills. This project is ongoing…



No comments:

Post a Comment