Thursday, January 21, 2010

Make it stop!

I can't stop the feeling that all my teeth are aching and have the sensation they are falling out. I think it is because I have been clenching my jaw for 4 days. I have recognised this is because of stress but I can't stop it...and it isn't going to go away for another 8 days.

I'm thinking alcohol may be the answer?

I know the awkward telephone conversation with my father wasn't the answer. Towards the end he asked how I was and if "I was having any good friends?" I told him I didn't understand what he meant, and now I wish I hadn't. "You know - any romance?". Yuck.

T E E T H G R I N D M O R E

3 comments:

  1. I can hear it now...classic behaviour from your dad! My nanna calls them 'special friends' but she says a funny way so there's no need for the follow-up explanation, phew :)
    ps I should just clarify, my nanna has never asked if I have special friends (plural) I'm not a hussy. Though curiously she does call me a hussy but only because she thinks its endearing and means cheeky. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart is a lonely hunterJanuary 22, 2010 at 11:57 AM

    hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete